Passionate about beautiful interiors, willing only to give the very best in customer service, and excellent at listening and interpreting ideas… these are the things that drive Oxford-based interior designer Linda Jeffreys.
Linda trained in 2008-9 at the Ivy House Design School in Bath, and KLC School of Design, London. Her senior tutor gave this assessment:
“Linda’s design work is professional and proficient, exhibiting inspired and creative solutions. Her presented designs are always immaculate and of a very high standard. She was awarded the Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration, being highly commended.”
Orchard House Interiors was set up the same year, and Linda has since become known in and around Oxford for the quality of her interior design work, her friendly can-do approach, and the exceptional service she provides.
About Orchard House
- We act as a single point of contact throughout the design process & implementation project
- We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service – attention to detail is paramount!
- We have transformed both modern and period properties (we love giving classic period style a contemporary edge)
- Beauty, yes. But we believe functionality and individuality are important too. Making the best use of space and form is crucial.
- We realise that your home is often the single biggest investment you will make. We always design to maximise value and with saleability in mind, so that your property will have the edge that sets it apart from the rest.
- We believe absolutely in personal service and client confidentiality, and in preserving your personal space whilst the project is in progress.
Linda is a regular contributor to Love Oxford, a bi-monthly magazine for people living in Oxford.